I would like to thank those who took the time to provide opinions, questions, and ideas in response to a recent email. Based on some great feedback I will be implementing some changes over the next month or so. I hope you are as excited as I am about the new improvements listed below...
Sometime a simple teak can make a big difference. Beginning in November the following additions will be made to the SA Optimizer service.
- Reminders via text message - For those of you who prefer text messaging, you can opt in to receive text reminders in addition to email notifications.
- Completed service notifications - Although there are sometimes signs that the monthly service has been conducted, there could be times when you are unsure if the optimization has been completed. Email notification of completed service will now be provided.
Customers enrolled to the SA- Enhanced or SA - Enterprise services will have the ability review their service history online. Here are some features of this new service.
- Track your service history - Using a private web portal exclusive to your email account, you can view your entire service history, submit a new service request, and manage your service preferences.
- Submit email service requests - Our new feature automatically routes emails sent from your email address to your private service queue.
- Improved notification features - Throughout the support process you will receive emails to keep you informed throughout the service process in real time. You will have confirmations when your request has been received and again when it is resolved along with any technician notes about the resolution.
- Request service online – In addition to email requests, you can now request service through your private online portal. You have the option to choose the urgency in which a request is handled. Based upon the situation, you can select to have the issue addressed during the next scheduled maintenance date at no charge, select a priority status* for urgent matters, or select to schedule service* for the next available time during standard hours of operation.